The Hepatitis Infoline provides free and confidential information about about hepatitis B and C, including support and referrals across NSW.
The Infoline is for people who:
- are thinking about getting tested for hep B or C
- have questions about treatment for hep C
- are living with hepatitis B or C
- know someone affected by hep B or C
- may have hep B or C, but aren't sure about what to do next
- would like more information about how to prevent or treat hepatitis B or C
- are facing discrimination because of a hep B or C diagnosis
The NSW Hepatitis Infoline is available on 1800 803 990 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday – 9am to 5pm and Thursday – 1pm to 5pm.
You can also search their online Services Directory to find hepatitis services near you.