Videos in language: Where can I get help?


Helping hands

NSW drug and alcohol services welcome people from all cultures and provides support and treatment to people from a range of backgrounds.

The Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District have produced a series of videos in community languages that provide information on where and how to get help for drug and alcohol use, for yourself or for someone you care about.

The 'Where can I get help when alcohol or drugs are a problem?' videos are now available on the Publications page under Campaigns 'Where can I get help?' on the Your Room website. The video is in the following languages:

For further information on where to get treatment and support for alcohol and other drug use, visit the Support & Treatment page.

For free and confidential advice 24/7 call the Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS) on 1800 250 015. Counsellors are available to provide information, referrals, crisis counselling and support. Or start a Web Chat with an ADIS counsellor online Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm. ADIS can also provide up-to-date information about service availability in your area during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Your Room > What's New > Videos in language: Where can I get help?