A booklet to guide Aboriginal parents on communicating with their teenagers about responsible drinking which covers:
- how alcohol affects teenagers
- tips for communicating about alcohol
- tips to give them a safer night
- being a good role model
- alcohol and the law
- when is too much dangerous?
- what to do in an emergency
- getting help
- useful web links.
- The booklet is designed for use in discussion groups and counselling and also available in display boxes for use in Aboriginal health, drug and alcohol and community services.