A booklet for Aboriginal teens with information and tips about responsible drinking of alcohol including:
- having a good time without grog
- tips for a safer night
- mixing alcohol with other drugs
- looking after your mates
- when is too much dangerous?
- what to do in an emergency
- problem drinking
- useful web links.
- This booklet is designed for use in discussion groups and counselling and also available in display boxes for use in Aboriginal health, drug and alcohol, youth and community services.