A booklet for Aboriginal teens with information and tips about responsible drinking of alcohol including:
- having a good time without grog
- tips for a safer night
- mixing alcohol with other drugs
- looking after your mates
- when is too much dangerous?
- what to do in an emergency
- problem drinking
- useful web links.
- This booklet is designed for use in discussion groups and counselling and also available in display boxes for use in Aboriginal health, drug and alcohol, youth and community services.
Available in display boxes of 32.